GE R40 Reflector Flood
This indoor R-40 reflector flood from General Electric consumes just 26 watts of electricity, with the light output being roughly equivalent to that produced by a 65-75 watt incandescent light bulb. This reflector has met the U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's requirements for use in elevated temperature applications, making it especially suitable for use in recessed cans.
* Light Output: 1,300 lumens
* Dimensions: Width 5.0 inches, Length 6.5 inches
* Rated Lifetime: 10,000 hours
* Color Temperature: 2,700 degrees Kelvin
* Color Rendering: 82 CRI
* Start Temperature: 5 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 degrees Celsius)
* Power Requirements: 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
* Origin: China
* Certifications: UL
* Manufacturer Warranty: 7 years
Note: This compact fluorescent light should not be used outdoors where it would be exposed to the elements, or on dimming circuits. Use only with photocells, motion detectors, and electronic timers that are suitable for use with compact fluorescent light bulbs. This lamp contains mercury. Please recycle at the end of its life.